Sunday 21 September 2014

Production Log 4

In this lesson I aimed to finish the preliminary task of creating the magazine to promote Haydon school. I started on my contents page, in which I decided to use two images. One of the headteacher and another of the Haydon school values. I used these pictures because they related to sell lines and the contents which I included on the page, therefore it further attracted the target audiences to find and read these pages. I used the same colour scheme as the one on my front cover. This was blue, white and red. The blue represents Haydon school well and the red stands out as a bold font colour against the blue background. After arranging everything on my contents page, I went back and edited small things on my front cover until I was completely happy with how the magazine looked. However next lesson I still need to complete an evaluation of the magazine and then I will have finished the preliminary task.

No comments:

Post a Comment