Monday 10 November 2014

Production log 8

In todays lesson I started the proposal draft for my music magazine. I wrote about the genre of my magazine and why I chose to do this specific type of music, I explained how it was because I listen to many artists of this genre of music and how it is very current in the music industry. I included the purposes of my magazine which is to both entertain and inform. The content of my magazine will be entirely postitive and honest, I wrote about how I would not include any false information about celebrities or portray them in a negative way as they are supposed to be role models to the my target audience. I then included what the content of my magazine is and why I chose this specific target audience. I used screenshots of similar music magazines that I will use as a template when making my own maagzine. After completing the whole draft, I will rewrite it to make a final proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment