Wednesday 15 October 2014

Production log 7

In todays lesson we started our planning for our music magazine. I finished both the codes and conventions and iconography. The codes and conventions include what you would usually see on a ordinary music magazine, this is helpful because it gives a good idea of what needs to be included on it. I did these for all the front cover, contents and double page spread. For the iconography planning, I decided to base my magazine on RnB music. I got a list of Rnb artists and festivals that they make appearances at. I also did a page on outfits, for this I used the well - known RnB artist Rihanna and got a variety of images where she was wearing different styles and items of clothing. This will help me in my future photoshoot for my magazine, so I know what kind of style and clothes I want my models to wear. Next lesson I will start to create a survey so that I can find out what people would like to see in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment